Explaining Our Vision
To magnify the Name, Person, Character and Word of the Lord Jesus Christ as the centre of our calling and to make sure that everything we do will bring glory to Him and Him alone.
· To recognise and accept the foundation laying ministries of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief cornerstone alongside the other three governmental office ministries i.e. evangelist, pastor and teachers in other for the house to be established on a sure foundation and being strong and to attain maturity.
· To train, equip and establish the saints bringing them to maturity in the faith, making them know their respective calling and to function into these ministries as they are released into them to accomplish the Lord ‘s purpose for their individual lives.
· To become the church where the prophetic ministry, apostolic ministry, divine healing, miracles and the operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit are in function and made manifest in the Lord has purposed.
· To impart God’s counsel in the teaching, of His word step by step being made relevant and practical in our times and to apply them in our daily living.
· To uphold the biblical pattern of family by building strong families of which men know their place in headship in the family, women recognising their inheritance to know that men are a covering as Christ is above man and to stand in their place of intercession and children being raised up in the way of the Lord so as to be a blessing in the coming generations.
· To challenge and inspire an excellent level of personal holiness, being radical in their devotion and commitment to the faith, being loyal to Lord and His word in other to establish lives that will live to declare the manifold wisdom of God by proclaiming and communicating this living faith in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Our vision is to magnify the Name, Person, Character and Word of the Lord Jesus Christ, the foundation of our calling and to make sure that everything we do brings glory to Him and Him alone.
Church – As a Church, by our "assembly," "fellowship”, we seek to build a strong Worship ministry, Youth and Children ministry, Prayer & Counselling and Bible Training centre. The aim is to reach the individual-spiritually, emotionally, physically to impact the society to the glory of God. 3 Jn 2
FAMILY – As a local Church, we are nothing more or less than the people who make it up. Hence we are driven to uphold the biblical pattern of a Church family starting by building strong individual families. 2 Cor 6:18
WORKING – This is about effort. Work. We all have a task to do. We are committed to the sharing of the Good News of Jesus Christ starting with the Ealing and Brent community. John 9:4
TOGETHER – Every organisation has forces that try to divide and reduce the impact of the total. The more we can pull together, share knowledge, the stronger we will be by welcoming all and living in oneness as we share a common destiny. We will succeed together. John 17:22
DISCIPLESHIP –We are driven to disciple the members by equipping and establishing them to maturity in the faith, making them know their respective calling[s] and function[s] through Bible Studies, retreats, conferences and seminars. Ephe 4:12&13
LEADERSHIP - We are not here just to be part. We are here to lead, influence and excel nothing less hence our passion to establish the Leadership training centre for our members. Pro 22:29
GLOBAL – If we are to effectively affect our world, we would have to think and act globally. We are driven to empower each member for a personal life in the global evangelism through personal witness and missions. Mark 16:15
To bring people to Jesus Christ our fortress and membership in His family, building them to maturity in Christ, equip them to make them know their respective calling(s) and function(s) in the Church to be a blessing to the world.
Tower of Faith Christian Centre
Thinking Globally, Acting Locally.